Closed dispute!

BZHprepper
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all.

First time ever I've had a problem with PayPal and hope you can help.

I have a dispute that has been closed as the seller has sent proof of delivery to PayPal, it hasn't been delivered. I've ask to see the proof from PayPal, still waiting.

BIG SURPRISE....the sellers web-site now 'cant be found' via google and he never replied to my emails. The tracking number is fake, I checked with China post and they have no record of it.

Really annoyed as its obvious to me that its a scam, not so to PayPal.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

BZH  : )

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BZHprepper 

Paypals disputes for non receipt of item are automated, seller provides tracking = seller wins.

Paypal could not possibly check every tracking number for every dispute raised in over 200 countries worldwide.

So if you lose then contact customer services and if the tracking is completely fake and doesn't show delivery (to another address) then tell them that.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BZHprepper
Contributor
Contributor

Well after several messages I'm being told to bog off. I asked to escalate the matter, see the proof the seller has sent that I have the delivery and I sent the link to the now closed web-site. 

I've been told......

NO...I cant escalate this matter.

NO...I cant see the proof sent by the seller that delivery has been made.

NO...they have done all they so p*ss off.

What's the point of PayPal then? They call me a lair and then offer NO PROOF of the delivery. Time to close my PayPal account and look at other options.

So, I'm 50€ out of pocket, no motorcycle boots and being called a lair by a company who wont look further than the profit they make.

Have a great weekend y'all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.