Closed PayPal Account

Tlsromanishan
New Community Member
Help! PayPal is closing my account and I dont understand why?? They said that activity is in violation of the user agreement, so I'm no longer lowed to use Paypal. This is the second time my account went negative. Neither time was MY fault! It is negative now because PayPal reversed a legitimate transaction that should not have been reversed! The transaction was NOT for an item, but money owed to me. I had no way to produce a tracking number when nothing was supposed to be sent. The person didnt even dispute the transaction. Her brother disputed it to cause problems. The last time my account went negative us because PayPal did not charge the card I authorized to be charged, but a different card causing me over $300 in bank overdraft fees. I think this is very unfair and there is no phone number to even call a "real" person to discuss the situation!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tlsromanishan 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.