Closed Account

Beanpie22
Contributor
Contributor
Oct 3 i receive messages to resolve issues that paypal claims as the cause to limiting my account. I have $6800 in my account. I didn't have bank account at the time. I answered and submitting all questions and was told Oct 4th they have accepted the submissions and my account will be reinstated. Oct 5th I have a missed call from Sue at paypal stating because I missed the call that I would have to go back online. Oct 5 41 new issues now require a response and supporting documentation. Paypal says I have until nov 14th to answer the questions. I for a second time submit all requested info and documentation. Oct 6th I get a message "Your account is closed" and am unable to get through on the phone. The prompt immediately says that paypal can not handle this issue on the phone. Now I am unable to withdraw $6800 I needed for moving into a new apartment. I was unable to pay the deposit and rent and subsequently lost the apartment and deposit forfeiture. Paypal costumer service representatives actually instructed my family and friends when they couldn't send payment they friends and family because the link was broken, and the representatives told them time and time again to just send it as paying for goods or services. Now I'm homeless on the curb writing this message, have not been able to eat and will be heading to a shelter one block from the complex I could no longer access because paypal has decided to freeze $6800
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Beanpie22
Contributor
Contributor
And how can paypal manipulate and control the narrative? You got it, Right!? By staying silent thrusting and pulsing the lopsided terms and conditions thrift canned responses. I used to hope, I used to pray, I used to dream...But today I cry, I scream, I hate, I lose, I break, I regret, I fear,.... maybe just add one way that paypal has completely ruined your day in 2 words.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.