Close account

AB123-Star
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! My account has been permanently limited. I can't get access to my account anymore, so I decided to close my account. Now the problem here that occurs is that I can't close my account. A popup message appears on the screen and say that "Your account can't be closed". I want to close my account so I need help to close it.

Thanks in advance if you guys close my account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AB123-Star 

If its permanently limited you would never be able to close it.

Paypal limits it to stop you doing so and so you can't remove any information on it to try and start up with another account against their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AB123-Star 

If its permanently limited you would never be able to close it.

Paypal limits it to stop you doing so and so you can't remove any information on it to try and start up with another account against their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rodericklacaden
New Community Member
My case is I want to use my old account, and I want to cloae my new account. I used the same mobile number but different email address. Both of my acvount was set limitations. How can I delete.my new account?
Login to Me Too

phuong3
New Community Member

I havs the same problem when trying to close my account. 

Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too

avcruz
Contributor
Contributor

Have you found a solution to this? Paypal is holding all my important information AGAINST MY WILL!! I also need to close my account and Paypal is completely stealing my money and information. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.