Close a Dispute

FFGRocks
New Community Member

I waited a month for the seller to ship an item. They did not do it. I contacted them multiple times, and they did not respond in that month time frame. I opened a dispute. A week later I got tracking information and then a few days after that the item arrived. I tried to close the dispute but could not find anywhere to actually close it. That was a few days ago.

This morning I got a message that Paypal ruled against me and I made a false claim, and they were provided information the item arrived. I tried to close the dispute after the item arrived and could not figure out how to do that. I looked up their help, used their bot, etc. Nothing referenced it. I saw it nowhere. I don't appreciate being told I made a false claim when at the point of the dispute the item had not been sent. The seller obviously did not send it until the dispute happened. A month is more than enough time to send something. A month is more than enough time to respond.

The Paypal dispute process needs an upgrade and I am concerned my account is now tarnished because of this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.