Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

JHARKIN
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a complete fraud, and PayPal refuses acknowledge that their PayPal customers are being cheated by this company. I submitted a resolution request and they responded that charges were legitimate and closed the case. If you try to contact cleanyos you are directed to Little Tykes in Ohio who have no association with cleanyos. There are multiple complaints on PayPal customer feedback but it would appear that PayPal is not really interested or prepared to investigate or resolve, one is just informed that the case is closed.

Login to Me Too

TLFLCH
Not at all real it’s a scam! PayPal should refund money! I messaged them, haven’t gotten a response. Must now notify the bank to stop payment.
Login to Me Too

KnightAngel
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal was not helping and they would not let me cancel my account with them. I contacted my bank and filled out the fraud papers online. The bank was able to get my money refunded from Paypal. It's best to go through your bank and credit card company. At least they are reliable. Good luck, everyone! 

Login to Me Too

KnightAngel
Contributor
Contributor

cleanyos is now operating under a different website. It is now called cleanula. If you google lysol the website will come up.

Login to Me Too

EH101
New Community Member
Same for me. Can’t find email from purchase. I was Charged $51.38 which was not my original total. Kind of nuts for PayPal to be used in this way. I was worried about purchasing from this sight but thought hey. It will be fine because it is through pay pal.... filed a dispute. Live in learn I guess.
Login to Me Too

Aafilippova
Contributor
Contributor

How long has it been since you filed a dispute? There was no "confirmation" email unfortunately..but if this helps at all - I filed a dispute with PayPal probably 3 weeks ago..They just approved it yesterday! I got my full refund(which was also not the exact amount I was supposed to be charged in the first place..)

Just be patient, they are I'm sure sifting through a ton of these types of fraudulent charges.

Login to Me Too

CorvetteElaine
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your message about receiving the full refund. The same thing happened to me.  After about 2 weeks, I did receive my refund from PayPal.  This will give hope to the others.  

Login to Me Too

C_G6698
Contributor
Contributor

I actually got my money back. All of it. Waited it out and actually got it back faster than I thought. Not sure if all the screenshots helped.

Login to Me Too

Shanikanene
Contributor
Contributor
From who paypal?
Login to Me Too

sgksgk
Contributor
Contributor
CLEANYOS.COM IS A FRAUDULENT SITE. DO NOT USE!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.