Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
Can we file a class action against Paypal?
Login to Me Too

Jjlynnj1962
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in. I already contacted 20/20 and the real lysol.com. there must be some kind of app where they can get shipping notices for any address. We need to start collecting PayPal order confirmations and tracking confirmations. This is so easy to figure out, I don't understand why PayPal won't do anything. I don't think I've ever been so mad.
Login to Me Too

mazzivem
Contributor
Contributor
Filed a report with local law enforcement as well as my bank and dispute with PayPal. This is ridiculous that not ONE HUMAN BEING from PayPal will address this issue. I will not stop.
Login to Me Too

mazzivem
Contributor
Contributor
Change Amazon password Remove payment info from PayPal
Login to Me Too

swade1
Contributor
Contributor

I am the latest victim in the tune of 68.00 <removed> name appears on the other end when payment was made. Paypal is not helping me at all!

Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor

XU <removed> got me for $68.40 but my order was $59.58.

Login to Me Too

Mswalsh30
Contributor
Contributor
We got suckered yesterday for $69. I figured it out to late. I filed the dispute with PayPal and they sent back with in hours that nothing wrong was done and I couldn’t do anything and to take it up with the company. A company which has a fake address and contact info. This isn’t right and either PayPal needs to fix the issue or my next step is to the state AG.
Login to Me Too

Jjlynnj1962
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone would like to be contacted later for further information such as receipts and other proof, please send me an email to <removed> I'm probably about to get kicked off of here because I'm not going to stop. I won't do anything with your email address. I'm a 7th grade English teacher and I have no business interest of any kind. I just want to let you know of a possible news story or legal information I hear back from PayPal, Google ads, Facebook, Lysol company, etc.

Login to Me Too

mazzivem
Contributor
Contributor

Alexis <removed> is the recipient of my 66.03. Name your recipients please. Also remove all of your payment information from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

mazzivem
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>is her contact Alexis <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.