Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

KonnieP
New Community Member
Wow!! Something told me that I should check this out before hitting the send button. I’m so glad I did!
Login to Me Too

ROW3
Contributor
Contributor
I felt that something was not right after I submitted payment now I can’t get a refund or contact them I called my bank and cantacted PayPal though
Login to Me Too

CorvetteElaine
Contributor
Contributor

There is another site -- analayo.com -- that is identical to cleanyos!!!!!!!  

Login to Me Too

KnightAngel
Contributor
Contributor

How could we file a class action against PayPal?

Login to Me Too

tickedoffff
Contributor
Contributor

Boy would I like to know how we all could file a class action lawsuit again Paypal.  They refused to do anything for me.   The transaction was still "pending" when I contacted them to STOP it & they would not.  That should be ILLEGAL. 

Login to Me Too

Computermaveric
Contributor
Contributor

I believe it is www.Cleanula.com and I suspect it is the same group of scoundrels.

Login to Me Too

xfiles1960
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me today. Ordered supplies through this company using my Paypal account. Got an email that the Seller uploaded tracking information. When I clicked on the tracking number they provided, it showed the item was delivered 7/11/2020. That’s impossible considering I placed my order on 7/12/2020. Opened a claim with PayPal. Let’s see how it goes.
Login to Me Too

Jjlynnj1962
Contributor
Contributor

How do I report sales, transactions, or websites that violate PayPal policy? If you encounter a website that you feel may violate our Acceptable Use Policy, please send us an email at <removed>. Please be as specific as possible in the message you enter, and include a description of the prohibited. Sincerely, PayPal This may be how I got a l iui ve person contact me.

Login to Me Too

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same to me. I produced all the info and screen shots to PayPal, but they don't seem to care. They are contacting the seller to see if he really mailed my "pet supplies". Its a joke. I filed a dispute with me bank. They at least took it seriously. Once my case is closed, I will NEVER use PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

Jsassard
New Community Member

PayPal provided me this email address: <removed>. I wrote to cancel my order and let them know I am on to their scam. PayPal also said they would pass the info I provided to their security team. Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.