cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

My bank could not cancel the "pending" but told me after it was paid to call back and file a dispute.
Highlighted
Contributor

cleanyos is a scam

Highlighted
New Community Member

I just recently found this company online. I have sent an email inquiring about the company. I have not received a response. I have noticed that the business number and fax number are the same. I have called the phone number that is listed and it just rings.

Highlighted

Me too! Tried to cancel o. PayPal just to prevent the crooks from getting the money... too bad they won’t cancel until it is too late. Hope my credit card will at least cancel... 😩

Highlighted
Contributor

Just got an email saying my cleanyos products were delivered on June 27 when we just placed the order July 10. Would love to know how they pull that off ugh. So frustrating we knew right after we placed the order it was fake and yet PayPal wouldn’t do anything then after it posted the resolution center still said the transaction wasn’t eligible for PayPal protection. This is ridiculous and frustrating. The worst part is not knowing what the end game is of this group since they seem to get access to info. So many people are falling victim to this scam you would think PayPal would act much faster or better yet just do something. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I was charged 52.90 but on my statement it has $59.00 for a Thi <removed>. I contacted PayPal to no avail

Highlighted
Contributor

I contacted PayPal - they closed the case and told me to contact the seller. Although I informed them that the phone number did not work. Oh and after the fact, I tried the email and it returned to sender. lol

When I attempted to look up the address, it brought up the Little Tykes store.  Of course, I echo everyone else with the different name being displayed and the increased charge amount. I am officially removing my cards from PayPal and finding another source. I thought PP was supposed to provide protection and allow me to cancel the transaction. Now I will have to attempt going through my credit card. 

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal also closed my case, but I then entered "unauthorized usage" and finally got someone to respond.  I explained several times what was happening to me and to all of us, and she referred my issue to the "Dispute Team".  They got to me and said they had sent the seller an email and if he doesn't respond by July 20th, my money would be refunded.  I am not counting on that so will go through my bank, Bank of America, tomorrow when the charge is posted.

Highlighted
Contributor

One would think PayPal would not allow the seller to charge a different amount than what the sale is for.  If it is not for sales tax then there is a definite problem on PayPal's end that would allow that.  PayPal will never acknowledge any short comings on their end.  The same group has another website where they are doing the exact same thing.  It is obvious the group that is doing this has nothing but stealing in mind.  I would have thought PayPal would be more responsive.  Shows the extent that customer service in many ways has suffered. PayPal doesn't seem to realize they would not be the business they are without buyers.  The issues with these two websites will end up costing PayPal many customers and tarnish their reputation.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I was charged a different amount also. I was charged 68.00 the purchase amount I authorized was 59.43. When I filled out report Paypal says it was a authorized purchase and case was closed. How can that be? I never got my issue resolved. I feel like I got scammed twice.