Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Change Amazon password Remove payment info from PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

I am the latest victim in the tune of 68.00 <removed> name appears on the other end when payment was made. Paypal is not helping me at all!

Highlighted
Contributor

XU <removed> got me for $68.40 but my order was $59.58.

Highlighted
Contributor

We got suckered yesterday for $69. I figured it out to late. I filed the dispute with PayPal and they sent back with in hours that nothing wrong was done and I couldn’t do anything and to take it up with the company. A company which has a fake address and contact info. This isn’t right and either PayPal needs to fix the issue or my next step is to the state AG.
Highlighted
Contributor

If anyone would like to be contacted later for further information such as receipts and other proof, please send me an email to <removed> I'm probably about to get kicked off of here because I'm not going to stop. I won't do anything with your email address. I'm a 7th grade English teacher and I have no business interest of any kind. I just want to let you know of a possible news story or legal information I hear back from PayPal, Google ads, Facebook, Lysol company, etc.

Highlighted
Contributor

Alexis <removed> is the recipient of my 66.03. Name your recipients please. Also remove all of your payment information from PayPal.

Highlighted
Contributor

<removed>is her contact Alexis <removed>

Highlighted
Contributor

I messaged PayPal this afternoon about this bogus firm since there seems to be multiple seller names involved & that there’s dozens of us on this Community site that were ripped off; & that they should at least read the messages here in addition to helping anyone with a dispute. AND I sent them the email I received from the real Lysol corporation saying that they are not connected & they would be taking action. If that doesn’t speed things along, wow. Keep on filing dispute claims & be aware of the date PayPal advises that you can escalate the claim if the seller fails to respond. I’ll never get a response from the seller since I emailed him, told him he was reported & I found his email and IP address is based in Russia. Take care & don’t let up on your claims.
Highlighted
Contributor

Well let me throw my name in the hat for having been fooled into using Cleanyos.com by way of google.   I actually purchased $95.66 and immediately noticed an individual named Nathaniel showing in the "paid to"  section.  Like everyone else I thought it  strange that the business name didn't appear and it showed that I literally made the purchase tomorrow... yes you read that correctly (today being 7-11-2020).  I have a PayPal Master card and was able to call them directly after not being able to get to anyone from PayPal and they immediately  refunded me my $95.66. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased Lysol products this morning the name on the business was Raxanne <removed>. I never got a confirmation email, but didn’t think much of it. Shared the info with an attorney friend of mine who needed Lysol products and when he googled it found it was a scam! I contacted PayPal and was informed they could not cancel the pending transaction. Contacted my bank who cancelled the transaction. It is a shame when people are scamming others during this pandemic.