Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

Angelwright
They won't take calls they need to be reported to the BBB
Login to Me Too

tnishio
Contributor
Contributor

Mine? They used Xu Zhang as a name. I lost$71. Wells Fargo went along with PayPal and didn’t stop the payment even I requested to cancel it. So, now, I closed Wells Fargo.  Tired of PayPal , tired of people stealing our money. There is no integrity.They didn’t do anything about that. Bad companies.

Login to Me Too

sgksgk
Contributor
Contributor
AE stepped up
Login to Me Too

inkylinx
Contributor
Contributor

Who/what is "AE"?

Login to Me Too

CorvetteElaine
Contributor
Contributor

I think that is American Express

Login to Me Too

Aafilippova
Contributor
Contributor
American Express told me they’d take care of it if PayPal doesn’t do something about it. Usually Wells Fargo is very good in the fraud department. Did they even investigate?
Login to Me Too

Angelwright
Mine said BRANDON KRACKLER luckily my bank refund the money
Login to Me Too

Goldfishgis012
Contributor
Contributor
I can't understand while my transaction was still "pending" they could STOP or BLOCK it. Then what should I do . There seem to be several seller names.
Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
I went to try to cancel in less that 5 minutes and it was still "pending". Paypal says there is a cancel that you can cancel while still pending but not true! After all these complaints to Paypal and after the FIRST complaint these scammers should have been blocked!
Login to Me Too

I got the same situation. They don't response me, I contacted my bank about it to cancel the transaction. I don't know why PayPal blocks out any payment from this seller. Unbelievable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.