cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

It was from the chat that had previously just been automated responses. They acknowledged that I checked out as a guest and asked for last 4 digits of my credit card.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have never gotten through to a live person.
Highlighted
Contributor

1 File a dispute with PayPal

2 File a dispute with your bank

3 File a dispute with the BBB

4 File a dispute with Ohio (They say they are operating there but they are not). 

5 Change your PayPal password enough if is 2FA (Two Factor Authentication). Could be a key reader. 

6 File with a dispute with Lysol (Not sure how their allowed to operate under Lysol from Malaysia)

7 Send emails to your local news stations and ask to run a consumer report story to inform other people. 

Any other ideas? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

The tracking # that they said they used was from an Amazon order I received a week or so ago.  So, I went onto Amazon and changed my password plus added my phone # as a second verification.  

Highlighted
Contributor

The scam websites are still up and running and collecting payments via PayPal! As far as I'm concerned PayPal and Google are participating in the scams by not doing anything about it.
Highlighted
Contributor

It sure makes a person wonder, doesn't it?
Highlighted
Contributor

Can we file a class action against Paypal?
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in. I already contacted 20/20 and the real lysol.com. there must be some kind of app where they can get shipping notices for any address. We need to start collecting PayPal order confirmations and tracking confirmations. This is so easy to figure out, I don't understand why PayPal won't do anything. I don't think I've ever been so mad.
Highlighted
Contributor

Filed a report with local law enforcement as well as my bank and dispute with PayPal. This is ridiculous that not ONE HUMAN BEING from PayPal will address this issue. I will not stop.