Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

Jnorrijm
Contributor
Contributor
I also have same issue. They even gave me a tracking number which was invalid because it showed delivery date from USPS which was delivered 3 days before I even placed my order! Opened a dispute with PayPal but they won't help until a month has passed. Ugh!!
Login to Me Too

tickedoffff
Contributor
Contributor

This gives PayPal a bad name in my opinion.     I can't believe while my transaction was still "pending" they could STOP or BLOCK it.   What good is it having PayPal then????

Login to Me Too

Sdaoud94
I totally agree I wish I had looked into it before buying! PayPal should look out for it’s loyal customers and guard peoples money
Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
I never received a tracking number. No email confirmation either.
Login to Me Too

Spwilliams57
Contributor
Contributor

Neither did I.

Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal said they would get back to me before or on August 23, 2020..smh
Login to Me Too

tzx
Contributor
Contributor

Me too - I sent paypal message and called bank account to stop payment

Login to Me Too

Yahamamomma1
Contributor
Contributor
I too fell for this thinking PayPal made it safe. They charged me $8 more dollars than what was due, payment went to “Scottwintrs” for “electronics”. I contacted my credit card and they said once the payment is no longer pending, I can file a dispute. I already gave them a heads up to this claim.
Login to Me Too

NancyGener57
Contributor
Contributor

I just bought a lot of stuff from there ......I filed a dispute with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Computermaveric
Contributor
Contributor

CLEANyos.com is fraudulent and a scam. The domain name is an acronym for Clean Your Own **bleep**.com

The Paypal account the site uses for payment shows up as a payment to KELVIN-HAROLD

The contact phone numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]is a spoofed number or is setup with Robokiller to go to a voicemail message that the number is busy.

Many links on the website are non functioning

Paypal is the only form of payment the con artists accept on the web site.

Paypal's customer support is not doing anything about it.

Paypal needs to be more receptive to customers when they are alerted to scams such as this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.