Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

shelbybug09
Contributor
Contributor

EVIL and my 196.00 because I am disabled and needed this product so bad and they charged me twice and gave paypal a fakeass delivery confirmation saying it was delivered 4 days before I ordered and Pay Pal doesn't seem to *get it* Im already fed up

Login to Me Too

Apeck
Contributor
Contributor

There's hope!  I just received notice that Paypal has settled the dispute in my favor. I am scheduled to receive a refund!

Login to Me Too

C_G6698
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh! I knew there was something fishy but ordered anyway. As soon as I checked out, it hit me. The charge is to a Mario <removed>. Just saw a YouTube regarding the site being a possible scam. Just canceled my card. The pending charge is the same amount but I guess, I'll start the dispute process.

Login to Me Too

CiciB
Contributor
Contributor

Three charges were placed on my card on 7/10/2020. Paypal sent an email stating that the shipper sent the items and provided the SAME tracking number. Per USPS, that is tracking number was used on an old packages delivered on 6/12/2020. All three of these transactions were done on the same day, with 3 different seller names (Katherine <removed>, Jessica <removed>, and Tabatha <removed>) and they all have the same tracking number. I only purchased through this company, because of the Paypal logo. Big mistake!!

Login to Me Too

Review100
Contributor
Contributor

I thought PayPal was safe. I’m also changing my PayPal Password!!

Login to Me Too

lj467
Contributor
Contributor

I was sent a bogus tracking number also, stating my order was delivered on June 30th, I ordered on July 10th so how could it be delivered before I ordered? Still PayPal won’t move on the dispute yet. Good news though, I received an reply from Reckitt <removed>, the parent company of Lysol & they have turned it over to their Legal department & the authorities to investigate. I sent a message to them immediately after I received no help from PayPal so perhaps this hits the news or something & we all get out disputes moving.

Login to Me Too

KnightAngel
Contributor
Contributor

I also sent an email to the real Lysol company warning them that cleanyos has set up a fake website using their name. I haven't heard from them. I filed a dispute with PayPal and haven't heard anything from them either. Has anyone on this list received a refund yet????

Login to Me Too

Xen05
I’m trying to do a dispute with pay pal but they are nt helping me
Login to Me Too

CorvetteElaine
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered products from this fraudulent company.  My order was for $53.24.  I am being charged $60.00 for "Tuition and Fees".   I also received an invalid USPS tracking number for something I received last week.  I filed a claim with PayPal for unauthorized charge, and a claim has been opened.  Will let you all know how I make out, but I would do the same thing if I were you.

Login to Me Too

CorvetteElaine
Contributor
Contributor

My dispute with PayPal over this charge was denied.!  I sent a detailed message to PayPal which was turned over to the Disputes Team.  I claimed an authorized charge, and it was.  My charge was $53.24.  I was charged $60.00 and received a bogus tracking #.  No response from seller.  How can PayPal deny this???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.