Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

Claireeileen72
Contributor
Contributor

Cleanyos went through PayPal with different name Gao <removed>. Busy signal on business phone number- I’m thinking a complete fraud/scam. I contacted my bank as well.

Login to Me Too

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Terrible,Paypal is doing nothing about it??? 

Login to Me Too

sgksgk
Contributor
Contributor
FRAUD SCAM THIEVES. DO NOT USE THIS SITE. CLEANYOS IS A SCAM
Login to Me Too

NancyGener57
Contributor
Contributor

I just bought $51.00 worth of Lysol and was charged $58.00. That’s what made me question this company I wish I would had know this.....I filed a dispute on PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
I bought $59.58 worth of products and they took that out of my bank but on paypal it shows $68.40. I knew within 5 minutes it was not legit and it was showing "pending" but would not let me cancel. I called my bank and they could not stop the "pending" and I had to put a block on my debit/card and they are issuing another card. I filed a dispute with Paypal and they are investigating.
Login to Me Too

tickedoffff
Contributor
Contributor

Yup-Paypal refused to BLOCK the payment from my account to this place.     Told me that I can dispute the transaction LATER......?????   Like really.  If I say BLOCK IT-it's my account, they can't Block it???   How stupid.

Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal says you can cancel a transaction if it is "pending". I tried while it was still pending and would not let me.
Login to Me Too

Apeck
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. Called PayPal emailed and messaged. No results
Login to Me Too

Apeck
Contributor
Contributor

YES!  I did all that too, right after it was ordered

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.