Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
I cancelled my debit card that I used through Paypal. I wonder if there is more I should do.
Login to Me Too

mmjulien
Contributor
Contributor

I too was taken by this company. I was able to contact PayPal and open a claim/dispute. Please don't give up fight and get your money back.  We cannot let them win. Evil must never win

Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
You are absolutely right. Evil should never win! I will keep fighting, for sure!
Login to Me Too

Jjlynnj1962
Contributor
Contributor
How were yuh out able to contact PayPal? I have not been able to by any method.
Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
Go to the "Resolution" page to file a dispute claim.
Login to Me Too

Jjlynnj1962
Contributor
Contributor
Does not show because I was not signed in to PayPal so transaction doesn't show.
Login to Me Too

Review100
Contributor
Contributor

File a dispute with PP and dispute the charges with your bank if it is linked. 

Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
I did both. I cancelled my debit card also.
Login to Me Too

KnightAngel
Contributor
Contributor

Go to paypal.com and log into your account. You can file a dispute and try to get your money back. I WILL NOT be using PayPal anymore since they don't screen to see if these scammers are legitimate. I couldn't stop the transaction because it was paid out immediately. Good luck everybody!

Login to Me Too

tickedoffff
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I am going to continue to complain go paypL asking for my money back. We all need to
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.