Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

Review100
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered $50.08 of products from Cleanyos and they charged me $57.50. The payment was paid to a ADELITA<removed>. They are using PayPal on their website. I never got a conformation email for the order. 

Login to Me Too

Jeannie2020
Contributor
Contributor
I never got a confirmation order sent to my e-mail either. They had good comments but sure that is all fake too.
Login to Me Too

lj467
Contributor
Contributor
If you can go back into your account make a screenshot of your order & use that as evidence. I’m surprised the site is still up, I reported it to the BBB and the corporate entity that owns Lysol.
Login to Me Too

TMackCo
Contributor
Contributor

Horrible experience dealing with this SCAM WEBSITE!! I will be filing a dispute through PayPal because I'm certain I will not receive the products used.  Let's make sure we do our best to report this site to other agencies as well.  I would hate for anymore people to be victimized by these cyber criminals.  I lost $50.03 to these crooks!  PayPal I need my money back! 

Login to Me Too

lj467
Contributor
Contributor
I filed all my information with PP, they better resolve this. I was charged more than the original amount, & received a message from the seller (in Russia) with a bogus but official looking usps tracking number stating my order was delivered in my mailbox on June 30th, LOL, I ordered it around midnight this morning. How could a boxful of cleaning products fit in a mailbox? PayPal’s reply was that I need to give the seller more time to communicate information about this case. Wow. I’ll keep on pushing this. Ridiculous. Everyone should leave PayPal and go to Venmo.
Login to Me Too

tickedoffff
Contributor
Contributor

i agree!

Login to Me Too

OLW23244
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same story here.  Russian email and name. They even went to the trouble of finding a USPS tracking number for same town. I spoke to the post office this morning and that package was from SFO and went to a diff person who has nothing to do with Cleanyos. 

Even worse, this was done as a favor to my husband from a client, and now the client is out 60 dollars. 

Login to Me Too

Jjlynnj1962
Contributor
Contributor
Notify the real Lysol.com also. Maybe ugh be they will help do something about PayPal.
Login to Me Too

tnishio
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. PayPal should do something about that. It’s a scam and you allow  crooks to do business with your company. Shame on you PayPal. I lost $ .71.00. We should boycott PayPal. Just imagine how much they have collected from all of us.

Login to Me Too

Review100
Contributor
Contributor

BBB WEBSITE:

On July 7. 2020, BBB investigated Cleanyos’ business practices and website. This investigation was prompted by multiple consumer inquiries.  The business' website was offering popular cleaning products to help prevent the spread of coronavirus at discounted prices.

The address and contact information displayed for Cleanyos' is that of an unrelated business in Hudson, Ohio.  Cleanyos.com is only one of many websites selling the products online fraudulently using the Hudson address.  Consumers may wish to visit BBB profiles for Uto Toys and Inflatable Toys Store.  The website's creator may actually reside outside the United States, as the website's Conditions of Use page states that the term “Lysol” as used in these terms and conditions refers to Lysol (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd" and that it is under the "jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia."  Documentation provided by one consumer shows the transaction was made by the Hong Kong Quanshishun Trading Co., Limited.

The website was created on July 7, 2020 and consumers should assume it is a phishing site intended to collect consumer's personal data.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.