Class action suit against paypal

Lisha3
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone filed a class action suit against PayPal for keep their money? The customer service with PayPal is horrible, and PayPal owes me money.

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor

In case I get kicked out I wanted you to have my information.  My name is Barbara <removed> they won't allow me to share my email address After a bunch of back and forth and even an email from the vendor saying they would refund my money Paypal emailed me this morning saying my claim was denied.  I gave them a few choice words and told them I was contacting my bank.  I know for sure if the bank gets in volved PayPal will discontinue my membership and I'd have no way of getting in touch with you.  I am in as far as the class action suit is concerned this is the 2nd claim of mine they have denied.  What about the promise to cover our purchases.  Now they want to turn their backs on the BACKS of ALL OF US WHO HAVE HELPED TO MAKE THEM A SUCCESS.  Hogwash.  I will not roll over.  I need my money just like the next person

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The media is investigating this. I was contacted by the media for a statement about the issues raised here.  Check your email for the email. 

Login to Me Too

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> it won't let me send email address I've been sick with Covid19 too many emails to search

Login to Me Too

LSweet1
Contributor
Contributor

Number please... mine i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

LSweet1
Contributor
Contributor

I have had to legit claims denied and my bank told me had I only connected my debit card and not my bank account that they could have recovered a very large amount of money that I lost in a recent scam where the seller insisted we use PayPal because she knew some things about them that I did not know that they will allow such scams.  Lovestin[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

LSweet1
Contributor
Contributor

I am now about to seek an attorney against PayPal.  If your attorney is interested in a 2nd individual suit then please give him my contact info. [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Temp20210110e
Contributor
Contributor
If you are filling class action against PayPal, please let me join. PayPal is offering false promise purchases protections. Their policies of protecting consumers sounds fine and dandy with no hassle protections on purchases against fraud, but when you actually claim, they make excuses to deny and close your case. Furthermore, you can't escalate it once it's closed. PayPal needs to do their investigative work diligently. Their investigation in matters are careless and sloppy! PayPal needs to be held accountable because they are turning a blind eye on fraudulent purchases allow fraudulent activities and victimizing unsuspecting customers.
Login to Me Too

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I will be the next person to sue them. After 20 years using eBay and PayPal, PayPal suddenly froze my account and can't give me any specific reason ; only that I might have done something wrong.

Login to Me Too

Katkat33
They got sued for this back in 2017 guess we need to reopen a law suit on them
Login to Me Too

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has the big money to fight any suite except in small claims court and try to run you out of money for attorneys while suing them so it is not easy to prevail but I am working on it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.