SOLVED
KWBoatworks
New Community Member

Re: Class action suit against paypal

Count me in!
FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

Count me in search franchise store in the disputes section. Lots of people getting scammed and PayPal **bleep**ing them off.

Tjikkoroots
New Community Member

PayPal is worth than common thieves:

Witholding merchants' money without any substantial reason and cause for 6 months.

After expiration of 6 months, they'll make sure you won't be able to send your money or withdraw it: I'm receiving constant errors when trying to link a bank, or the bank is not accepted. 

Thousands of accounts have similar problems. PayPal should be dealt with, this company is stealing honest people's money and pretending that it has the right to do so. 

I will be joining any class action against PayPal by any means.

allibaba2
Contributor

I want to join with same problem and as paypal make themselves unreachable
Tags (1)
deadonsurplus
Contributor

count me in just froze my acct and denied funds for 180 days 15 year member, they violated the terms of the previous class action case which makes them now liable for a NEW ONE   <removed>

Temp20210222b
Contributor

Ok folks so what are we waiting for. LET'S GET A LAWSUIT started.
Tags (1)
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210222b 

You can start an individual law suit if you want to but others have spoken to lawyers who won't touch it as paypal are doing exactly what is agreed in their legal user agreement.

You may spend out a few thousand more in legal fees than what paypal have held though.

But you can't do a class action law suit anymore as per link.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Océane9
New Community Member

je veut des cartes bancaires: Class action suit against paypal

Je veut des cartes bancaires
Paipalwillpai

Oh look a PayEnemy simp. Like a little cockroach. Too bad it does not know what it is talking about. Some shove something in it and shut it up.

Lehtusbphree
Contributor

Class action lawsuit needs to start now because cryptocurrency is not being paid out all these other new add-ins are not working getting cut in touch with customer service so I trying to get in touch with aliens so what part are they doing right I'm looking up how to start a class action lawsuit because they are stealing people's money illegally they said they're not going to start charging until 2021 for the crypto they're going to wait until 2021 so they can charge you for selling crypto I got a lot of money tied up I can't get it out