Class action suit against paypal

Lisha3
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone filed a class action suit against PayPal for keep their money? The customer service with PayPal is horrible, and PayPal owes me money.

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Temp20201216ap
Contributor
Contributor

I sold and expensive item on PayPal and they claimed they were "withholding funds" until proof of delivery of the item, which is crap since I have been an active member for 20 years. Now the item is two weeks delivered and they still haven't released the funds - even though they say they will within one day after proof of delivery. As this company has gotten bigger, they have gotten more corrupt.

Login to Me Too

temp20210319a
Contributor
Contributor

Lot of simps here for Paypal. The simple fact is it is still possible to pursue a class action against this crooked and rotten company. They cannot just break the law and think they can hide behind some sort of one side agreement that users either agree to or forfeit their money to these thieves. 

Payenemy better hope they can still be sued otherwise what will the people resort to when a company gets a little too big for its britches.

Login to Me Too

Mullen12
Limitations on my account. They refunded me £30.00 but they won't let me transfer money so no point keeping this account. I have tried EVERYTHING possible to gain help but going round in circles. It's £30pounds of my money so I want it. How can I sort this out with no one to talk to ? I can't recieve or transfer money as they have said they can no longer use this service so how can I get to my money? Please help.
Login to Me Too

amleonetti
Paypal is nothing but a crocked.. horrible company. I have been fighting then for weeks!! Their so called solutions they offer via their generic unhelpful messaging center never work. Conviently when I've tried to apply their fix the website says they are experiencing technical difficulties. I rendered services .. they changed it to items needing shipped. But I don't have anything to ship!! I try to update it to "no shipping required" but it won't let me. I hate paypal. They should be banned!!!
Login to Me Too

ClassAction2021
Contributor
Contributor

go to Facebook and search for the Paypal Class Action Lawsuit (1.6 Billion)

Login to Me Too

evo8904
Contributor
Contributor
I want in on a class action. Paypal just limited my account which had over $2000. They said that I was selling items that are not allowed per their policy however, I have a list of companies that are selling the same items that I was but they are not shut down. I’m fine with never using Paypal again, I just want my money. I have already filed complaints with the California AG, City of San Jose, FTC and BBB. I have also contacted 10 news agencies so far. I also had a legal service file a demand letter giving them 30 days. I’m a disabled veteran and also a front line COVID ICU nurse. I’ve read some good comments here. I will be contacting my congressman and senators today. I will also contact my states AG and governors office.
Login to Me Too

temp20210319a
Contributor
Contributor
Good, evo8904.

They may have written in their policy trying to forbid class actions, but I am sure a case can be made for those that were at Payenemy before they did so. The claim can be made that they strongarmed those persons to either agreeing to those new terms or get locked out of their accounts.

For the people who cannot sue as a class I say let us all band together and file as many small claims as we can. They cannot defend against everyone. Just imagine if only a hundred people did this and won and had attorneys. The average attorney would want at least a thousand or more. That is $100, 000 alone not to mention what else could be gained.

Death by a thousand cuts where one cut does not mean much but by the sheer number of them we can bring these cooks to their knees. Then we go after the employees and sue them in court.

No mercy as they have none against the thousands of people who are probably homeless right now because of these trash.
Login to Me Too

evo8904
Contributor
Contributor
I agree! 30 days after they receive my demand letter I will be filing a small claims. It looks easier that I had thought. I’ve never had to do a small claims in the past but it doesn’t look difficult. Plus, my brother n law is an attorney so I will have a lot of questions from him. Today, I just filed a complaint with Florida’s AG and I am in the process of contacting my senators and congress.
Login to Me Too

temp20210319a
Contributor
Contributor
oh goody, you are in Florida. I love your gov. He does not play with these Californian-based low-life roaches.

In large part, that is why PE does what it does because it has been protected so long due to its location.

I know that some of their EEs are remote employees working out their homes. Some due to the pandemic, but they have some that work from home on the regular.

If any person here has a job where you work for any company that provides services of any kind to Payenemy employees, you now have a duty to do what you can to mess up their accounts in any way possible. Do what you can to make sure it cannot be traced back to you or looks like an accident if it can.
Login to Me Too

evo8904
Contributor
Contributor
We definitely need to bring everyone together who is having issues with paypal. I have searched on Facebook for a group that is dedicated to paypal issues but haven’t had any luck finding one. Maybe my Facebook searching skills isn’t very good. However, I will never stop fighting now. My account was just limited yesterday and I have already contacted 10 news networks, 2 AG offices “CA and FL”, FTC, BBB, filed a complaint with Congress and filed a demand letter. All of this in less than 24 hours and I am far from done. I’m just getting warmed up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.