Class action suit against paypal

Lisha3
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone filed a class action suit against PayPal for keep their money? The customer service with PayPal is horrible, and PayPal owes me money.

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

allibaba2
Contributor
Contributor
Can I join ? After 180 days my money was stolen by paypal without any notice
Login to Me Too

allibaba2
Contributor
Contributor
Can I join ? After 180 days my money was stolen by paypal without any notice
Login to Me Too

LSweet1
Contributor
Contributor

My bank told me to immediately remove my checking account number and to only use a debit card with PayPal. That they could have reversed the charges had I not allowed them to do automatic draft. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20210222b
Contributor
Contributor
COUNT ME IN
Login to Me Too

EM2_Cap
New Community Member
Yes there has been a few class action lawsuits with paypal. They’ve done this before and have limited people’s account for no reason and closed them. That way they would take your money plus the interest that it accrued while in their bank. The ex customers were awarded 4 million in the class action lawsuit. It was almost 10 years back. I believe we can file another class action lawsuit. It just takes a lot of people who are experiencing the same thing to come together and call a lawyer. It won’t come overnight but I’ve been in a few class action lawsuit cases and when it comes, you’ll get a good chunk of change. If PayPal doesn't care about its customers, then we shouldn’t care about them. We should sue the crap out of these rich corporate people that abuse all the the little guys trying to make money to support their family. Anyway, Sign me up or contact me.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Your research is flawed. You are banned from filing a class-action lawsuit. The url has been posted here many times. Search the forum for the information. Maybe you can get the decision overturned. 😜
Login to Me Too

KWBoatworks
New Community Member
Count me in!
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in search franchise store in the disputes section. Lots of people getting scammed and PayPal **bleep**ing them off.

Login to Me Too

Tjikkoroots
New Community Member

PayPal is worth than common thieves:

Witholding merchants' money without any substantial reason and cause for 6 months.

After expiration of 6 months, they'll make sure you won't be able to send your money or withdraw it: I'm receiving constant errors when trying to link a bank, or the bank is not accepted. 

Thousands of accounts have similar problems. PayPal should be dealt with, this company is stealing honest people's money and pretending that it has the right to do so. 

I will be joining any class action against PayPal by any means.

Login to Me Too

allibaba2
Contributor
Contributor
I want to join with same problem and as paypal make themselves unreachable
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.