Class Action Suit

Pjclayton
Contributor
Contributor

We are all victims of a scam. How do we do a class actions suit?  How do we get this out to the public? How do we

Stop these thieves?  How can Facebook and PayPal support this.  These pop-up advertisements suck us innocent consumers in.  This should be illegal.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been wondering too. I told PayPal that this was sure to happen, when they scam the right person. I have had 3 such Chinese bait and switch scams perpetrated on me. I won the first 2 disputes, but the 3rd, is not going well. You just have to search for an attorney ( maybe at a “law university”) either an international commerce , or Big Business Fraud(?). Either a new attorney, or a well established who is not afraid of “big business “ In my correspondence with PP they keep spouting off “Federal law” that it is unfair for person to have both item and payment. Well, their interpretation is for the vendor (scammer). IMO , the scammers have gotten paid, and are in possession of the item that we ordered. So they are in violation of the law. Just because some Chinese party sent us an item worth <$1. USD.. that was not a party of our original contract with seller. We should not have to send item that was not ordered, & received by a non- party of our contract.... again (JMO) and there are so many victims of this “China scam”, we should be able to get a class action suit going.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.