Claim

Deanramdeen
Contributor
Contributor
I have a big problem with paypal i purchase 3 phones on ebay.. the transaction or seperate and should ship seperate. I got one phone and the shipper use the said tracking info for all 3 transaction. I have been cheated and paypal is also dishonest. I file 2 dispute escalate to to a claim. Paypal change one of my claim to item not as describe .who told paypal to do that. I call paypal and tell them to change it ti item not received....now when i log in i see one claim where the other one goes.... i was also told by paypal to file A report to the police which i did and upload it. The one claim am seeing is still telling me to respond. I want back my money paypal is dishonest and taking side with the seller ......plz help paypal community am taking this social media all over the world let them know paypal is dishonest
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deanramdeen

If you file for non receipt and the seller can provide 'any' tracking number that proves delivery then you would lose.

You should have opened a dispute for 'item received but not as described' ie you received 1 instead of 3, then Paypal would have told you to send the 1 phone back for a full refund.

But you told them to change that back again so you lost.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.