Claim

Juanjohn92
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure how my claim was set as "unauthorized transaction" but the person I bought my item from is not shipping it and I paid with goods and services. I wasnt aware it was filed for unauthorized activity. I honestly thought I put it as customer did not send my package and I just want a refund. I know my screen protector makes my phone touchscreen glitch at times. I've already contacted the seller and he is not responding to my messages. I was for sure I would be refunded since I paid with goods and services. Now when I try to claim on that transaction, it won't let me. It says case was closed and I really don't know what else to do. I've tried calling paypal customer service but they are too busy. Ive messaged the support team and it seems to be taking awhile. I just need to know how I can open another case under that same transaction.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can't re-open a case without CS help. If you'd already started a chat session keepit open, someone will eventually respond (if it's PP's turn to talk, if it's your turn to talk then you repeat your last request), but keep the conversation going. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.