Claim wrongfully denied

Mssugarcity
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered and paid for 2 dresses in November, never received them and filed a claim that PayPal denied because they say the seller provided a tracking number. I want my money back as I have NOT received the 2 dresses I ordered, instead, 1 week ago, I received a non-descriptive dress that looks like it belongs to an 8 year old from a company in China. I'm assuming that's the tracking number being referred to. What do I do since my claim has been denied ? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Mssugarcity,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you have received something which is not as advertised, the correct option to choose for the claim would be 'Item Not As Described'. If the case has been closed, please reach out to our Customer Service and one of our agents will help you to reopen the case with the correct option. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.