Claim was lost but I provided all the information for proof of delivery

msz51
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

On March 3rd, 2018 I sold the Corner Arc Half Zip Pullover from Supreme to a buyer on the site strictlypreme.com. Everything was going smooth, he gave me an address to ship to, he paid, I sent the shipment. He asked for the tracking number and I provided him with one. The package was then updated to delivered on March 5th at 10:05 AM, but he never got it. He managed to file a dispute on me for item not received. We communicated and I told him that the package was delivered and gave him proof of delivery. He never responded. He then escalated to a claim, in which I provided the same information as before; the tracking number and picture of receipt. However, the claim was lost in favor of the buyers and now I am shorted $240. When I try to file an appeal, I can't seem to provide the proof when clicking the appeals button. I am not sure if he actually did get the package and is only trying to scam me, but I need some help in understanding what I can do next to hopefully get the money back. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.