Claim settled wrongly in favor of seller.

kbh2003
New Community Member

I waited for an item to arrive for many weeks that said it was going to be shipped immediately. I finally I reached out to the company to inquire. They sent me "proof" of shipment with an unrecognizable company that said it had been shipped a day or two earlier and would arrive the next day (what a coincidence). It did not arrive that day, or the next, or the next and realizing I was lied to, I opened a dispute, then a claim. I provided all the details about being notified of shipping and delivery, that was false. Paypal just resolved it in the sellers favor, saying they provided evidence to me that it was delivered! As that was the very thing I was disputing, what is the point? I can't find a way to speak to Paypal to point out that was the issue of the claim--receiving supposed proof of delivery (not even from UPS, FEDEX or USPS< some company I have never heard of) but not actually receiving delivery. Is it just hopeless and I have to kiss my $56 goodbye?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

patsincome
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  Pay pal closed my dispute, saying that the seller provided tracking and that i apparently got the item.  I am very much aware that they provided tracking, but I am not able to track the item, and I didn't get it.  pay pal says i did.  What can I do?:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.