Claim seller protection

Jenxcx
Contributor
Contributor
Buyer bought 9 dresses of me for £75. She is not happy about one dress Sayin the eslastic is lose in the sleeve which I do not agree with.. so I offered her £10 refund back which is more then enough for the 1 dress which she said she would close case but now has escalated the claim further. If she wants the full £75 back she would have to return all my 9 dresses I sold to her for £75, in the exact same condition I have stated on the dispute. She cannot have £75 back and keep all my dresses which means I would be in a big loss as she got an absolute bargain. I can sell them individually for a lot more. If she wants a full refund for £75 she would have to send all 9 dresses back. If not I can refund her £10 for the one she is complaining about. She has already said all the other dresses are fine. So PayPal have said that There would refund her the £75 once I received the item. She is going to be sending one dress back and expects the full £75 which is unfair. Tracking information has been put on today to state she has posted and I have to respond by 3rd June once I’ve received the item. Any advice please I am not happy she will be keeping all 8 dresses and only sending the one she is not happy about and getting a full refund which is fraud. It is only giving me a option to reply to PayPal by Saying I’ve received the item.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.