Claim refused b/c return shipping to China can't be tracked

Mathmatics
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from MyGift that wasn't as described. It took over 1 month to receive it from China and it has been just 1 month since I returned it via USPS (using the address provided by PayPal). The tracking information stops after the item arrived in Chicago. PayPal has closed the claim instead of waiting to see if it arrives in a reasonable length of time. How can I get them to be a little more patient or refund the $50? The seller definitely will not help me in any way. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mathmatics wrote:

I purchased an item from MyGift that wasn't as described. It took over 1 month to receive it from China and it has been just 1 month since I returned it via USPS (using the address provided by PayPal). The tracking information stops after the item arrived in Chicago. PayPal has closed the claim instead of waiting to see if it arrives in a reasonable length of time. How can I get them to be a little more patient or refund the $50? The seller definitely will not help me in any way. Thanks!

Keep an eye on the tracking once it is marked as delivered then go reopen the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.