Claim is closed but I didn’t get my money?

spazyfay
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a claim in Aug 3rd to a seller. Beforehand I waiting weeks for the items to come in (clothing, makeup, wig) and I found out that the makeup was opened and used and the wig was too messed up to even use. I asked for a refund and since I wrote to them before, they blocked me on the website. I made sure to place the case to PayPal at that point because of the fact I have no way to contact the seller. The seller then wanted to pay 52 instead of 65 because she did give $10 earlier that week due to weeks of asking when the items were going to be shipped. I decided that would be fine. The claim is closed April 9th but I have not received any money back? It said it supposed to be on my card on April 9th and it’s been about a day since it was stated as such? Should I wait longer or what is happening?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

spazyfay
Contributor
Contributor
No no I meant to say April. Either way the next day after talking to the reps at PayPal it was given. Sorry ;;;;

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@spazyfay

You filed a claim LAST AUGUST and its only just been closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

spazyfay
Contributor
Contributor
No no I meant to say April. Either way the next day after talking to the reps at PayPal it was given. Sorry ;;;;
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.