Claim filed - nothing in Resolution Center

tboyle
New Community Member

I filed a dispute which has turned into a claim; however, there is NOTHING in the resolution center.  I cannot even pull up the case number.  I have received emails from paypal regarding the claim which asks me to go to the resolution center to respond but there is nothing there.  I have tired calling and messaging.  I ordered something and the vendor has sent the wrong items and not all of the items.  I have not  yet been asked for my supporting documentation and have no way to upload anything since I have NOTHING showing in the resolution center.  I need someone from paypay to help me.  When i call it says I don't have an account associated with my phone number - but I can log in on the computer.  I need someone to help me. PLEASE!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

anglist
New Community Member

I have a similar problem - I managed to open a claim yesterday, but did not appear in the resolution center. A day later I can see it, but it has the status Closed and I cannot VIEW anything. A message pops up "Let's try that again".

HELP please.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.