Claim denied

nanoski
Contributor
Contributor

I bought some stuff from what I thought was a UK site...turned out to be in China. The clothes were not as described i.e wrong size so  I emailed and asked for a return address which they did not send. So, I returned the items to the return address on the package that I received.  The package was delivered and signed for and I have the number and receipt etc.  But the sellers said they did not receive the items. I opened  a dispute with PayPal but everything was automated and I could not actually explain the situation properly. They kept asking me to return the items and give a tracking number but did not seem to understand that I had already returned the items and they had been delivered and signed for. My claim was denied and I have paid  over £50 for useless goods. I think if a person rather than automated forms were available I may have had a more successful outcome. Will be a lot more cautious when buying online in future. Disappointed....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.