Claim denied

floorguy570
New Community Member

I recently ordered a product from a seller. It never arrived. I filed a claim .They claimed it was delivered. I went to my local USPS and gave them the tracking number, it was for a another address in my town, not mine. I sent a screen shot of the USPS computer screen with where the package associated with the tracking number was sent from and where it was delivered. Not my address!! But because the seller can produce a receipt for delivery ( to the wrong address) paypal found in the sellers favor. I am out $46.00. The post office employee told me that was the second time this had happened that week. Tracking number to wrong address. I've never filed a claim before and the process is heavily tilted in the sellers favor as far as I can tell. Why would I order something for $46.00 receive it and then file a claim for something that small?? Ridiculous. Then try and contact someone. There is no way to actually to talk to a human being. If this is the way it works when there is a problem the convenience of using paypal becomes moot. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.