Claim denied- unauthorised access

Ab83
New Community Member
Hi I have my paypal linked to my ex partners Morrisons shopping account, for food home delivery. Obviously my paypal was used with my permission for a shop in the past. However it is not now. He’s a ex. There are transactions on my pay pal from his recent shops and the delivery subscription for £8 a month. When I call Morrison’s they say they can’t do anything about it as I’m not the account holder so I go to pay pal and raise a issue with a unauthorised transaction. Pay pal denied the claim as they say the payment was not unauthorised. Where do I go from here ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @Ab83,

I'm sorry to hear about this and understand the concern with the subscription payment. From the details mentioned, it sounds like you may be familiar with the person responsible for this payment, meaning that it would be best to get ahold of that person to resolve this. For clarity, any subscription charges that were pre-authorized would not be considered unauthorized under the circumstances you've laid out. I know this may not have been the answer you were looking for and hope that you're able to sort this out with the person responsible for the payment.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.