Claim denied for item not received

marags11
New Community Member

Item  not received from 5/12/20 order

Seller responded with tracking # When package arrived it was a pair of Sox.

Paid seller $65.89 for a case of disenfecting wipes,not Sox.

I responded in timely fashion and PayPal denied the claim???
cannot reach PayPal by phone and their messenger is down

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alexmz78
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately this has been occurring more and more recently and Paypal has knowledge of it, yet they are not interested in combating it.  It is almost like they are in on it because the excuses they give to deny the cases are RIDICULOUS!   Mine was denied for the same reason (although I did not get any package at all, not even socks) and despite the fact that I had proof from UPS that the tracking number was bogus, they did not care because the reality is that they knew what was wrong and are just trying to get their fee.   

My suggestion is to make your experience known to A LOT of people.  Personally, I am getting ready to close my paypal accounts for good.

Login to Me Too

Dftp2020
Contributor
Contributor
I too am going through the same thing and I can not get any response from PayPal. I have proof from USPS that my tracking number is invalid. I am not going to give up trying to get my money back but I thought that's what Pay Pal was supposed to do. Are there any other ways to resolve this? PayPal has taken a dump on me!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.