Claim denied- PayPal stating proof of tracking and postage not given

sneachta
New Community Member

I began a claim with Paypal and was asked to provide proof that I returned the items, showing the seller's address and a tracking number.

I provided everything that we get here in Ireland for proof of postage from our national postage company An Post.

I provided:

1. A Certificate of Postage, dated, seller's address clearly marked and a tracking number

2. A receipt of postage with tracking number

3. A copy from the post office log book to show that the package was sent to the seller's address, tracking number clearly marked again, the same tracking number as 1 and 2 above

4. A copy from the post office where the seller signed for the package when he collected it.

5. A letter from the company saying that they received my return.

There is no other form of proving that an item was posted in Ireland and yet Paypal deny my refund on the basis that they say I haven't given proof it was sent back

This is ludicrous.

I have requested a call back 4 times.

I rang the following number 1800 <removed>, I got a voicemail saying the number isn't being manned at present.

I have sent message via Paypal Assist/Contact me for several days.

I have yet to speak to an actual human.

Can anyone give me any guidance on how to escalate my claim or how to get to speak to a manager?

Regards

Sneachta

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.