Claim closed - no refund - no resolution

Lucas668
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase. Never was shipped item. Made a claim. Seller told me address was incorrect. (Address is on PayPal, that I have dozens of packages a week) ... assuming he shipped it case got closed. So paid / claimed / closed ... where’s my money. Isn’t this what we use PayPal for!!?!?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jbrown65
Contributor
Contributor
I also had a bad person I have tried to purchase from and they were a scam. They claimed to have sent the item and gave a tracking number that it was delivered and it was not. With research at first seeming to be real and later after the fact was all fake pay pal was no help and denied me. Even though they claim they will help and prosecute. THEY WILL NOT. IT WAS A QUICK DENIAL. I do not trust them now and it was for a 100$ that they could help me with and give me faith. I will have no other choice but bad mouth them to all social media. They claimed they would protect and help in these situations, but did not.
Login to Me Too

Lucas668
Contributor
Contributor

WTF PAYPAL .... this is seriously ridiculous .... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.