Claim closed and not refunded

San20
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased pants that were said to be a genuine name brand and once received I saw they were not. I asked for a refund of the $263.92 I paid and the seller said he would only offer $65. I escalated it and paypal told me to return many July 9th. I did that and they closed my claim. The seller received the products back and I never received my refund. I keep trying to contact PayPal but they close the claim and when call, no one answers. Please help on how to contact and get a real person. Also how to reopen a claim
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TamaraWall
Contributor
Contributor

I had a very similar experience recently with PayPal. I thought I was buying kayaks online. The company called Lifetime Sports specifically named PayPal because if you used PayPal to pay they would give you free shipping.    I did 2 seperate transactions and the Lifetime company gave PayPal a tracking number from the USPS to a different address in the same town for BOTH orders. The tracking number was for a Amazon package.  So there were so many red flags in the case and STILL PayPal denied the case and a refund because they said the company provided a tracking number therefore the items must have been delivered. But it makes no sense if they would have really investigated properly because the USPS would not even deliver 40lb kayaks or they would not have 2 tracking numbers the same. PayPal is a sloppy company that does not track or investigate anything.   Also they are very evasive to try to contact! From now on I will pay extra to work with a reputable bank that stands behind their money!   If you would could I have the telephone number you used to call PayPal as I could not find that anywhere!

Thank you,

Tamara <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.