Claim Issue

Llopez67161
Contributor
Contributor

So I recently ordered a Magic the Gathering Collector Booster Box from a seller, and I followed the shipping process until it said it was delivered. I live on a military base and I went to the post office on base and they said that they never received the package or had any record of it coming in even though it said delivered. I attempted to contact the seller for a week and he didn't respond, so I decided to file a claim with UPS. After a couple days, UPS contacted me and stated that they had delivered the package to the wrong address and sent me a receipt of where the package had been sent, but that my package had been declared a loss and that my claim was finalized. I also noticed that on the UPS slip, it stated that the package that was delivered was 40 lbs. I was very shocked because I have order the collectors boxes plenty of times and they are no where near 40 lbs. At most they weigh maybe 3. So I knew that was a red flag right away, so I decided to make a claim with PayPal since I never received the package. When I submitted my claim, I was on my phone and accidentally scrolled past the part to attach photos for supporting documents. (stupid on my part) The claim has finally been resolved almost a month later in the sellers favor because he was able to produce proof of the package being delivered. I have all the supporting documents of my claim with UPS, and that I never received the package and the suspicious weight difference. I attempted to make another claim with paypal and this time, I made sure to attach all my supporting evidence. To my surprise I discovered that my case was immediately closed as soon as I hit submit, again in the sellers favor, without even a review of my documents. I have tried to get in contact with a real person at PayPal, but have not succeeded yet. Is there anything I can do? I am starting to lose patience at the lack of customer service. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

alijalili
Contributor
Contributor

I have similar issue with a damaged E-bike  , I miss to upload the proper document which I have and I couldn't add it later and case is closed in favor of seller and I don't know to whom I can show my documents to protect my right . the seller send the product with two month delay and damaged and I have to pay for the returned to Poland to get paid and still after a month with the receipt of the delivery I didn't get the money . I hope to know how I can ask paypal to review the case with my documents while the seller keep asking me to wait !

Thanks ,.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.