Claim Dispute

nickptty1
New Community Member

Hi, I paid for some  services,

and we made a contract for 90 days after 30 days I told the company I was not really happy with the results,

ok they said email me your issues which  I did this and since that day I have been blocked and unable to contact the vendor  and they do not reply to my emails,

So I opened a claim with PayPal but it was denied in favour of the vender

"Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described."

But i have a contract stating it was for 90 days.

So I reopened the claim and it has been denied again.

PayPal has never asked me for one piece of evidence towards my claim I have contract emails ETC. 

Please, can anyone advise how I try and claim some of my funds or at least get someone at PayPal to hear my side of events? or what legal action I can take?

Kind Regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @nickptty1

I can certainly understand your concern with the claim decision. A contract is between a buyer and seller. As PayPal is not part of a signed contract, we do not take a contract into consideration during the claim process. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.