Claim Dispute-Resolution Center not getting help during Pandemic

Rhieona
New Community Member

Hello,

I opened a dispute/claim through the Paypal Resolution many weeks ago because I ordered an item from a vendor that was never delivered and the vendor will not communicate with me. (Basically I have been ripped off.)

Paypal does not seem to be working on this claim.  They just keep moving the date out further every few weeks and I am completely unable to get in contact with their customer service during this Pandemic.  Very frustrating!  How do I get help?  Very disappointed in Paypal right now.

My claim number case id is: PP-D-63562137 in the Resolution Center.  I need to speak to Paypal customer service rep.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

treeflea5
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing with me, they just push it a day later each day. Original resolution date was August 25th, it keeps moving, now it's September 14th, but tomorrow it will probably be the 15th. Sad when Paypal drags their feet, and lets scammers take advantage of buyers.

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As long as the case is still open you still have a chance. PP keep pushing the resolution date is forgivable, what is not is that they seem to always rule on the side of scammers. Let's hope your case is the exception.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.