Claim Denied from China Seller

jd500c
Contributor
Contributor

Back in June I purchased a couple of Garden Kneelers,  from a Face Book ad.  These were little folding kneelers/chair.  Were going to be gifts for friends.

Anyway after several weeks and still no tracking info I opened a case, finally the seller shipped something and I just received it a few days ago.

I ended up with two small foam pads, nothing close to what was advertised.

We are denying your case(s)

We received the case(s) you filed on August 1, 2020

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s).

This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

I escalated my case to not as described (before it was closed as above) --  few days later case gets closed because the item was delivered,  never did address the fraud-item not as described-- from this seller.

What gives, is Pay Pay too busy to take care of long standing users. 

I was scammed plain and simple and only want what I paid for,  this is not good public practice for sure.  Come on pay pal I expect an honest

decision from you,  not some bot that only acts on the first part of the problem. 

This is my first claim ever through Pay Pal of this type,  I expect much more.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Allifly
New Community Member
I had this same thing happen, but it is a camping chair. What they sent and what I got were two different chairs and they are telling me they done understand why I can’t be happy with the chair they sent, and I have to pay another 25$ to send it back. So, I put in a dispute and now, to get a refund I have to send the chair back, to a address I cannot read, nor copy, I cannot create a label through PayPal, or estimate shipping. So in a couple days the dispute will close and I’m stuck with a cheaper chair than I ordered. Totally a scam, I wish I knew how to flag it in such a way that this seller cannot do business with others anymore. Save others the problem I’ve gone through.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.