Claim Denied - I did everything I was asked to do

OrchidOne
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All,

Paypal found for me in a claim.  They asked me to return an item I had received in error and I did by tracked delivery as requested.  I confirmed the order had been delivered and provided several pieces of information to paypal, including the tracking number which I uploaded the minute the item was sent.  The receipt (proof of tracking also uploaded straight after sending the item), the screen shot of the tracking page from the postal services website was sent to paypal later confirming the item had been sent and a copy of a communication I had with the delivery service (again confirming the item was delivered).  Paypal have now come back to say my claim is denied, as I provided inadequate proof of tracking.  I feel very very let down by paypal.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OrchidOne 

APPEAL.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.