Claim Denied: Company said DELIVERED. IT WASN'T

Ebrov
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a 7-in-1 air fryer MONTHS ago, December to be exact. I never got it. The company says it was delivered. Pretty sure that I would have noticed a big air fryer had I received it. My claim was denied. Guess the feeling safe to order something bc used PayPal is just a false sense of security. Now what? Chalk it up to a lost cause? Try my bank?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mtpc2017
New Community Member
Same happened to me I ordered a 4 person inflatable hot tub and the seller dicked me around and then sounded like they where over in Europe and told me they where going to refund me then it never happened, I disputed it and today got notice that seller supposedly shipped it to me and i received it.. Pretty sure i would notice a hot tub at my door im sure it's a noticeable size package.. And my ring cam never got anyone delivering anything but PayPal just takes their word and doesn't allow a appeal to their decision i guess we just have to suck up the cost of unethical companies that PayPal allows to operate like this..
Login to Me Too

Ebrov
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly! Can't miss an air fryer, so much for using PayPal for "security".
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.