Chke Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

jrdm
New Community Member

I just ordered shoe boxes and after seeing your complaint, I am canceling the order. These Chinese companies are scamming us and PayPal is not reimbursing the buyer. They are allowing this to happen and I don't believe they are reputable either. They know these companies are scamming the consumer and allow them to continue to do so. They denied a claim that I had against <removed>. I had proof from the USPS that the address was fraudulent and PayPal gave me a bogus excuse so they wouldn't have to pay the claim. Report Pay Pal to the Better Business Bureau. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

annekparsons
New Community Member

I agree with this. I sadly spent almost $50 on things that I ordered November 17th to arrive for Christmas for my friend who is deploying in a few months. I didn't get a confirmation email or anything, and had to deep dive into my paypal activity to get a tracking ID for my package, which says the label was created but nothing was ever shipped when on the website when they guaranteed delivery for christmas (which made sense seeing as I bought it IN NOVEMBER). I have to work THROUGH paypal to try to get a refund but it says they will most likely respond or take action in some way by January 3rd so.... looks like I'm going to have to drop more money to have actual presents for him for Christmas

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@annekparsons 

@jrdm 

Best to not buy from these......

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Paypal gives you 'some' buyer protection but its up to you to risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Spygal54
New Community Member
Ordered on 11/27 nothing, no response , tracking nothing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.