Chinese seller said he wouldn’t send me my package and PayPal sided with them

Ordered 5 clothing items from an online clothing store, not knowing it was in china, immediately got an email saying order would not be able to be shipped due to covid. The email offered me store credit or refund, I replied choosing the refund. Never heard back. I apply for a refund on paypal and submit the evidence. Seller sends me the same email as before and also sends one asking to remove the paypal dispute. I refuse stating I don’t trust them as I have asked for a refund and gotten no answer. 1 shirt arrives out of the 5 I ordered. Paypal takes two months to decide the seller gets to keep my $100 due to them somehow submitting a delivery confirmation number, and it is now too late to file a chargeback dispute with my bank also thanks to Paypal. Also seems to be no possible way to speak to a live human on the phone. Horrendous service and lack of caring, can’t believe Paypal backs chinese scammers now.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.