Chinese seller lied

57LC
Contributor
Contributor

Bought an item off FB feed, had NO idea it came from China. Instead of "Handmade trees from Sea Glass" for $41.98, I was sent two four inch plastic garbage trees that I wouldn't buy from the Dollar store! Opened Dispute. Several communications with XUE <removed>, refusing first piddly offer of $8 refund and succeeding increments of about 4-6 dollars. I did not back down, demanding my FULL refund and today XUE <removed>told PayPal that I accepted a refund of $34.00 - I DID NOT! Now Paypal says case closed! I am furious, do NOT like being lied to and am extremely disappointed in PayPal!

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

KJS3
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve just received a sheet of paper instead of a wooden map as advertised. Paid $39! I sent an email to seller adelina.com, aka Xur <removed>, Email returned! This ‘company’ needs blocking from PayPal Furious!!

Login to Me Too

Supermum3
Contributor
Contributor
I had exactly the same thing the same seller ,same piece of paper sent instead of a wooden world map I ordered , the seller is trying to say I ordered the wrong item when you click on the site the item that was offered a wooden world map is nolonger there? You need to open a dispute through PayPal
Login to Me Too

Mag74
Did the China company answer your complaint? Mag74
Login to Me Too

57LC
Contributor
Contributor

They said things like, they would lose money if I returned, could not control artist, please help them stay in business, they sent the best they could, blah blah blah - nuts! Finally got all refunded, but what a headache! Won't trust any seller without thorough investigation anymore.

Login to Me Too

Gwenevere
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you I got the $. I am going to be more careful about  checking what and from whom I am buying. They used angelicity as their front. So you trust it’s Canadian or American. I am sure others have been scammed. Thank you. Brenda

Login to Me Too

Supermum3
Contributor
Contributor
If you search on Amazon the sticker map they have sent is the exact copy of a sticker world map for sale on Amazon for £12
Login to Me Too

57LC
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting.....

Login to Me Too

montybgood60
Contributor
Contributor
It seems they are copy pasting pics from Amazon. I was taken for a Nativity set. The picture was beautiful, what I received was so cheap and small, it was subpar Dollar store.
Login to Me Too

Mag74
I, too, ordered the nativity set shown - Beautiful in the ad - BOGO free. Only got one (with pieces missing) from it. Paid 37.00 - what I got was 1”-2” ridiculously small. Am asking PayPal to stop my payment to them. Hopefully they will help. Sorry for anyone else who ordered these. 😢 Mag74
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.