cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese seller lied

Contributor

Chinese seller lied

Bought an item off FB feed, had NO idea it came from China. Instead of "Handmade trees from Sea Glass" for $41.98, I was sent two four inch plastic garbage trees that I wouldn't buy from the Dollar store! Opened Dispute. Several communications with XUE <removed>, refusing first piddly offer of $8 refund and succeeding increments of about 4-6 dollars. I did not back down, demanding my FULL refund and today XUE <removed>told PayPal that I accepted a refund of $34.00 - I DID NOT! Now Paypal says case closed! I am furious, do NOT like being lied to and am extremely disappointed in PayPal!

50 REPLIES 50
Contributor

Re: Chinese seller lied

I’ve just received a sheet of paper instead of a wooden map as advertised. Paid $39! I sent an email to seller adelina.com, aka Xur <removed>, Email returned! This ‘company’ needs blocking from PayPal Furious!!

Contributor

I had exactly the same thing the same seller ,same piece of paper sent instead of a wooden world map I ordered , the seller is trying to say I ordered the wrong item when you click on the site the item that was offered a wooden world map is nolonger there? You need to open a dispute through PayPal

Did the China company answer your complaint? Mag74
Contributor

If you search on Amazon the sticker map they have sent is the exact copy of a sticker world map for sale on Amazon for £12
Contributor

Interesting.....

Contributor

It seems they are copy pasting pics from Amazon. I was taken for a Nativity set. The picture was beautiful, what I received was so cheap and small, it was subpar Dollar store.

I, too, ordered the nativity set shown - Beautiful in the ad - BOGO free. Only got one (with pieces missing) from it. Paid 37.00 - what I got was 1”-2” ridiculously small. Am asking PayPal to stop my payment to them. Hopefully they will help. Sorry for anyone else who ordered these. 😢 Mag74
Contributor

I has the same thing happen!! I ordered the the wooden world puzzle map and got some cheap sticker paper.

I've opened a dispute with PayPal, I ordered a wooden map of the world and received a peel off plastic sheet. This company are now offering me $11 when I payed £31 over not accepted it. I must day though that seeing all these reviews on the PayPal site that PayPal should be doing something about this supplier. I intend to post this shady company all over Facebook, twitter and anywhere else I can find.