cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese seller lied

Contributor

Re: Chinese seller lied

Me too  At first it didn't come and when I did receive the dollar store garbage I didn't recognize it as the one I ordered. PayPal denied my dispute in that I did receive a tree but not the sea glass one as promised  They closed my complaint now what do I do?  I paid $26.58 for this dollar store garbage.  Anyone have this guys contact info?  PayPal why are you not helping all the complaints about this guy?

Contributor

File a complaint against Paypal with your state's Attorney General, dispute the charge with your credit card if you can.   This has been happening for months, the pattern is clear, Paypal is clearly enabling this fraudulent activity.  Hundreds of forum posts on the same scam here and on manufacturers webpages, even the BBB has articles out how these Chinese scammers are using Paypal's policies against them and still Paypal does nothing. 

Contributor

Hi, on the process of dispute now. Watch this space, though I’m not hopeful 🙄
Contributor

I posted this below, but this message appears to be the original, so I'll put it here to help others.  Here's the contact information:

https://www.checkbca.org/report/cne-156582644

<removed>, Lake Forest CA <removed>

They are not acknowledging any complaints.  0 resolutions.  This needs to be taken upstairs to PAYPAL, so they stop letting people send $ to this merchant.  I don't know how to do that.  Maybe someone else does???

Contributor

You need to raise a dispute through the resolution centre at PayPal or go through to message centre to talk to an advisor on line that’s what I have done and reported all I can about the company and individual
Contributor

I started a dispute claim and put that I agreed to $25 refund with a $30 purchase. The $5 should more than cover the plastic junk I received. Here is hoping I get most of my money back.
Contributor

I clicked on ‘legal’ at bottom of PayPal page and then clicked on ‘escalate complaint’. Still waiting for someone to get back to me 😕
Contributor

Message them thru their chat option. Request a representative and state what your issue is. It took them about 48 hours to respond to me but the end result was dispute closed in my favor and a refund was issued. All in all it took about two weeks from filing a dispute to final judgment. I figured from the beginning there was a slim chance of a refund from the amount of people that were clearly victims of fraud losing their disputes. I gathered as much evidence I could discover pertaining to my case. I even took screenshots from this community forum of the list of people who “Me too” the same fraudulent seller.
Contributor

Paypal should be class actioned. Seems they are in cahoots with the Chinese.
New Community Member

I ordered a large wooden map from Facebook and just got sent some crappy plastic instead. Have raised a dispute with PayPal so let's see what they do.