cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese seller lied

Supermum3
Contributor

Re: Chinese seller lied

You need to raise a dispute through the resolution centre at PayPal or go through to message centre to talk to an advisor on line that’s what I have done and reported all I can about the company and individual
Emjay3
Contributor

I started a dispute claim and put that I agreed to $25 refund with a $30 purchase. The $5 should more than cover the plastic junk I received. Here is hoping I get most of my money back.
KJS3
Contributor

I clicked on ‘legal’ at bottom of PayPal page and then clicked on ‘escalate complaint’. Still waiting for someone to get back to me 😕
MalMeow
Contributor

Message them thru their chat option. Request a representative and state what your issue is. It took them about 48 hours to respond to me but the end result was dispute closed in my favor and a refund was issued. All in all it took about two weeks from filing a dispute to final judgment. I figured from the beginning there was a slim chance of a refund from the amount of people that were clearly victims of fraud losing their disputes. I gathered as much evidence I could discover pertaining to my case. I even took screenshots from this community forum of the list of people who “Me too” the same fraudulent seller.
montybgood60
Contributor

Paypal should be class actioned. Seems they are in cahoots with the Chinese.
57LC
Contributor

The seller told me to keep the "trees", they are garbage, no thanks.....after several offers of little by little, they told PayPal the dispute was resolved and I had accepted that........baloney! I finally got my money back and threw the stuff in the trash. Keep on them! Good Luck!

Emmljones
New Community Member

I ordered a large wooden map from Facebook and just got sent some crappy plastic instead. Have raised a dispute with PayPal so let's see what they do.
Supermum3
Contributor

You need to report them for the scam too all they offered me was $8 dollar refund that’s how the scam you by sending you the crap then saying to PayPal they must of ordered the wrong item they can keep it with a small refund and PayPal believe them
KJS3
Contributor

Me too. We should all raise a dispute then PayPal will soon have to deal with them 😕
Supermum3
Contributor

We all need to explain that they have scammed loads of people with the same thing