Chinese ring

RICK19531
New Community Member
I ordered at golf club cart from China and they sent me a cheap gold ring. How do I get my money back
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Vanessa1954
New Community Member

I ordered a hanging chair and received the cheap ring instead. I have tried resolution centre, compaining etc and Paypal always sides with the seller dispite being told that it is a scam being run by the seller. They will ask you to send back the ring at you own expense and log the tracking number within 7 days on adesktop computer to get a refund - they don't care if you can't leave the house due to covid-19 nor do they care if will take around £15 to send back the item. I would strongly suggest you do what I am about to do and that's to compain to the Financial Services Authority as they are the ones who regulate Paypal UK. Paypal know this is happening but they haven't tried to stop it or even help the buyers who have been a victim of this scam despite Paypal claiming they protect the buyer!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.